REPORT: Five top 2020 Democrats haven’t committed to MSNBC climate forum
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Five of the leading Democratic presidential hopefuls have not confirmed their participation in an MSNBC climate forum slated for this week.
Frontrunner and former Vice President Joe Biden, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, former Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke, California Sen. Kamala Harris and Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar have not committed to be a part of the two-day climate forum to be held at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., a university official confirmed to The Hill.
The article goes on to state the following:
The candidates’ decision to skip the event would be a departure from the full attendance of all of the top ten frontrunners at CNN’s 7-hour climate town hall that was held earlier this month.
— The Hill (@thehill) September 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Thousands crossing US-Mexico border despite nonessential travel ban, COVID-19 threat
- REPORT: Minneapolis mayor issues advice to rioters about COVID-19 safety
- REPORT: Details surface of time when wife of white cop who kneeled on George Floyd’s neck was arrested
- DML: Half my bulk inventory is gone in 5 hours!
- REPORT: Owner of Minneapolis grocery store explains what happened when George Floyd visited store
- VIDEO: Police release redacted bodycam footage following death of George Floyd
- REPORT: These Obama officials are on GOP senators’ list for subpoenas amid Obama-era probe