REPORT: Flake offers rare praise for Trump on Bush comments
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump received praise from Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), a longtime critic, over his tweet regarding former President George H.W. Bush’s funeral Wednesday.
“Well said, Mr President,” Flake wrote in response to Trump’s tweet.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Looking forward to being with the Bush family,” Trump had tweeted. “This is not a funeral, this is a day of celebration for a great man who has led a long and distinguished life. He will be missed!”
Well said, Mr President. https://t.co/CVQerqotMT
— Jeff Flake (@JeffFlake) December 5, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders will never defend our borders – and world knows it and is coming for our wealth
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales