REPORT: Flapjack lovers voice outrage on Twitter over IHOP’s new ‘IHOb’ announcement
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Now that news of IHOP’s new burger menu has officially been revealed, critics on social media are officially hating it.
Almost immediately after IHOP president Darren Rebelez revealed news that the “b” in the restaurant’s temporary new name — IHOb — will stand for “burgers,” Twitter users began blasting the move as an “epic failure” and calling for the creative team behind the idea to be fired.
Others, meanwhile, were predicting that the new strategy would fail — and even bankrupt the company.
The article goes on to state the following:
‘IHOP declined to comment on the backlash, but told Fox News that fans have been “incredibly engaged” since the name change was announced.
“We knew we had to be bold in order to shift perceptions that IHOP can only do a great breakfast — the tounge-in-cheek name change speaks to the fact that we’re just as serious about our burgers as we are about our pancakes,” the company said.
IHOP flips the “P” to “b” for burgers pic.twitter.com/kWnHA4U4zc
— Fox News (@FoxNews) June 11, 2018
— IHOb (@IHOb) June 11, 2018
shut the buck up
— purex #northpurex (@purexify) June 11, 2018
Congrats on naming your restaurant after the item I’d be least likely to get there. What an epic failure.
— Tiffany Byrd (@T_Byrd519) June 11, 2018
Your marketing team needs to be fired…ASAP.
— Nicole (@Littlebethell) June 11, 2018
Nobe, it’s real!
— IHOb (@IHOb) June 11, 2018
Well, I’ll be taking my business to @DennysDiner
— Dan Pelletier (@Dantvman) June 11, 2018
The CEO needs to fired lol
— Dehuel Prado (@Dehuel_13) June 11, 2018
Please fire everyone related to this marketing plan. Literally everyone.
— ETHAN_46 (@EBsuperchicken) June 11, 2018
International house of bad ideas
— ⚽CoachK in the Grove⚽ (@kyledavis916) June 11, 2018
I don’t wanna be negative but you guys really blew this. International House of Burgers. What a complete disaster.
— Ryan H. Walsh (@JahHills) June 11, 2018
This company is about to go B-broke.
— Julianna Marulanda (@JuliaMarulanda) June 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- Hillary raises over $150k in just a few hours for illegals, DML responds
- POLL: Should kids be separated from illegal alien parents at border?
- DML TV: Hillary says Trump spreading downright lies about border, DML responds
- REPORT: Senate votes to block Trump deal
- BREAKING: Senator announces bill to stop family separations at border
- UPDATE: Ex-CIA engineer charged in connection to huge breach known as Vault 7
- REPORT: Florida mom arrested after leaving 3-year-old in car for 12 hours
- REPORT: Kansas Judge Rules on Law Requiring Voters to Show Proof of Citizenship
- REPORT: ICE demands apology from New Yorker over tattoo claim
- BREAKING: L.A. sheriff’s detectives seize over 500 firearms from felon’s home (photos)