REPORT: Flashback: Bill Maher ripped Bill Clinton in ‘joke’ about Epstein’s island in 2015
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
A 2015 joke of HBO’s Real Time host Bill Maher is resurfacing in the wake of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged sex crimes, appearing to imply that former President Bill Clinton knew of and traveled to Epstein’s so-called “sex island.”
“Hillary’s emails? I want to see Bill’s: Hey Epstein, gas up the plane, let’s go to Sex Island! I want to be balls deep in Russian whore soon!” Bill Maher said March 5, 2015.
The article goes on to state the following:
The famed billionaire and admitted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was arrested Saturday on sex trafficking-related charges. He has been indicted on two counts of sex trafficking conspiracy and sex trafficking.
Hillary’s emails? I want to see Bill’s: Hey,Epstein,gas up the plane, let’s go to Sex Island! I want to be balls deep in Russian whore soon!
— Bill Maher (@billmaher) March 6, 2015
Yikes, Slick Willie! https://t.co/REV0y26kdi
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) July 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?