REPORT: Florida Senate vote count narrows, as Nelson still won’t concede race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Floridians went to bed Tuesday without knowing whether Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson had held on to his seat or lost to Republican Gov. Rick Scott.
Scott led by less than half a percentage point with nearly all votes counted: leading by about 34,435 votes out of more than 8 million cast.
The margin, if it sticks, would trigger a mandatory recount in the state.
The razor thin margin means every possible vote becomes critical, including overseas and military ballots, provisional ballots and vote by mail ballots that have defects such as a missing or non-matching signature.
The article goes on to state the following:
There was a belief Nelson conceded to his GOP rival, but the campaign put out a statement in the early morning hours clarifying that Nelson was still waiting for all the ballots to be counted.
Nelson is expected to address the media on Wednesday.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
— POLITICO (@politico) November 7, 2018
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) November 7, 2018
Florida Senate race could be headed to recount as Rick Scott's lead over Bill Nelson narrows overnight https://t.co/xtdghXzc52
— Tampa Bay Times (@TB_Times) November 7, 2018
The expensive and bitter Florida Senate race between Bill Nelson and Rick Scott is too close to call and could head to a recount, according to NBC News. https://t.co/1yv3IY3zw7
— CNBC (@CNBC) November 7, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…