REPORT: Foreign lawmakers nominate Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Two Norwegian lawmakers, Christian Tybring-Gjedde and Per-Willy Amundsen, with the populist Progress Party nominated President Trump for the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize on Wednesday.
The lawmakers told Norwegian news agency NTB that Trump “had taken a huge and important step in the direction of the disarmament, peace, and reconciliation between North and South Korea,” the Associated Press reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
The nomination comes after Trump met with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore on Tuesday to discuss denuclearization of the Korean peninsula and the future of North Korea.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- REPORT: Somali refugee wins Democratic primary in Keith Ellison’s old district