REPORT: Foreign lawmakers nominate Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Two Norwegian lawmakers, Christian Tybring-Gjedde and Per-Willy Amundsen, with the populist Progress Party nominated President Trump for the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize on Wednesday.
The lawmakers told Norwegian news agency NTB that Trump “had taken a huge and important step in the direction of the disarmament, peace, and reconciliation between North and South Korea,” the Associated Press reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
The nomination comes after Trump met with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore on Tuesday to discuss denuclearization of the Korean peninsula and the future of North Korea.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- Hillary raises over $150k in just a few hours for illegals, DML responds
- POLL: Should kids be separated from illegal alien parents at border?
- BREAKING: Peter Strzok escorted out of FBI building amid investigation
- DML TV: Hillary says Trump spreading downright lies about border, DML responds
- UPDATE: Ex-CIA engineer charged in connection to huge breach known as Vault 7
- REPORT: Florida mom arrested after leaving 3-year-old in car for 12 hours
- REPORT: Trump plan to claw back billions in spending facing uncertain future
- REPORT: Kansas Judge Rules on Law Requiring Voters to Show Proof of Citizenship
- REPORT: ICE demands apology from New Yorker over tattoo claim
- BREAKING: L.A. sheriff’s detectives seize over 500 firearms from felon’s home (photos)