REPORT: Foreign lawmakers nominate Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Two Norwegian lawmakers, Christian Tybring-Gjedde and Per-Willy Amundsen, with the populist Progress Party nominated President Trump for the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize on Wednesday.
The lawmakers told Norwegian news agency NTB that Trump “had taken a huge and important step in the direction of the disarmament, peace, and reconciliation between North and South Korea,” the Associated Press reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
The nomination comes after Trump met with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore on Tuesday to discuss denuclearization of the Korean peninsula and the future of North Korea.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Shooting outside football stadium; multiple people reportedly shot
- REPORT: “It was one of the most horrific accidents I have ever seen”: Suspected DUI head-on collision kills 6 in Utah
- REPORT: Democrats hold 9-point lead over Republicans in battle for House: poll
- REPORT: Trump’s approval rating jumps higher than Obama’s ahead of midterms
- BREAKING: Guatelmala president reported nearly 100 ISIS terrorists caught
- Trump Tweets: Caravan and Dems. DML responds.
- REPORT: Ted Cruz asked if Trump is a friend or foe; his answer is complicated
- The latest photos from Mexico caravan as number hits 10k
- REPORT: Special counsel examines conflicting accounts as scrutiny of Roger Stone and WikiLeaks deepens
- POLL: What is the best way to combat illegal immigration?