REPORT: Former Dem governor: We ‘ought to look at’ impeaching Trump over weak stance on Russia
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A possible 2020 Democratic candidate for president suggested Sunday that Congress should “look at” impeaching President Trump over his dealings with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“I think that’s something we ought to look at,” former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe said during an interview with CNN’s “State of the Union.” “They’re undermining our country. He is our enemy, we should fight him, and quit bear-hugging like Trump likes to do.”
The article goes on to state the following:
McAuliffe added there “has be a reason” for Trump’s sycophantic approach to Putin, particularly in the face of the intelligence community conclusion that the Kremlin meddled in the 2016 presidential election.
McAuliffe’s comments follow his condemnation of Trump’s controversial bilateral meeting with Putin in Helsinki in July, saying the president violated his oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution by elevating the Russian leader’s status.
A year after the deadly white supremacist demonstrations in Charlottesville, Virginia, the state’s former Democratic governor, Terry McAuliffe, says President Trump “failed” to show moral leadership https://t.co/i0VrbvMQWK pic.twitter.com/PNomycFZpv
— CNN (@CNN) August 12, 2018
“People used to wear hoods in this country because they wanted to disguise themselves. They don’t feel they need to do that anymore,” says former Governor of Virginia Terry McAuliffe #CNNSOTU https://t.co/WSyjaTuTHE pic.twitter.com/quConKfLnN
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) August 12, 2018
While we take today to honor Heather, Berke, and Jay, we must never forget that what happened in Charlottesville was not the fault of “both sides”. The Nazi and White Supremacist cowards who brought their hate to town that day must be denounced and rejected at every turn. pic.twitter.com/xNc8RANqi2
— Terry McAuliffe (@TerryMcAuliffe) August 12, 2018
— State of the Union (@CNNSotu) August 12, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- VIDEO: Pelosi responds when asked whether she will be next House Speaker
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti hit with HUGE DEFEAT in ex-colleague’s lawsuit
- REPORT: Restaurant where McConnell accosted releases statement