REPORT: Former First Lady won’t seek additional treatment following hospitalizations
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NBCNews.com:
Former first lady Barbara Bush will not seek additional medical treatment after a series of recent hospitalizations, a family spokesman said Sunday.
In a statement, the spokesman said Bush, 92, would instead focus on “comfort care” after consulting with doctors and family members.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
It wasn’t immediately clear what Bush, the wife of former President George H.W. Bush, had been hospitalized for.
The Associated Press reports that Bush family spokesman Jim McGrath said in a news release: “Following a recent series of hospitalizations, and after consulting her family and doctors, Mrs. Bush, now age 92, has decided not to seek additional medical treatment and will instead focus on comfort care.
“It will not surprise those who know her that Barbara Bush has been a rock in the face of her failing health, worrying not for herself — thanks to her abiding faith — but for others,” McGrath said. “She is surrounded by a family she adores, and appreciates the many kind messages and especially the prayers she is receiving.”
Mrs. Bush has been treated for decades for Graves’ disease, which is a thyroid condition, the AP reports.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NBCNews.com.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Kavanaugh accuser’s husband speaks out
- BREAKING: Grassley sets new conditions for Kavanaugh accuser (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: House Judiciary makes announcement about ‘McCabe Memos’
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh accuser makes announcement about testifying before Congress
- BREAKING: Spokesman for GOP on Kavanaugh nomination resigns after his own past comes to light
- VIDEO: Trump makes vow about ‘lingering stench’ at DOJ, FBI
- REPORT: Dozens of deaths in military parade attack
- POLL: Do you agree with Grassley extending Kavanaugh accuser’s deadline
- REPORT: Fans complain about Michelle Obama book tour tickets
- BREAKING: Attorneys for Kavanaugh accuser make another request in negotiations over testimony