REPORT: Former Sen. Harry Reid undergoes cancer surgery
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is currently being treated for pancreatic cancer at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. The former Democratic senator from Nevada underwent surgery Monday to remove a tumor from his pancreas, Reid’s family confirmed in a statement.
“His doctors caught the problem early during a routine screening and his surgeons are confident that the surgery was a success and that the prognosis for his recovery is good,” the statement adds.
The article goes on to state the following:
Reid’s family said he’ll undergo chemoptherapy as part of his treatment. His surgery was successful and Reid was “in good spirits” and “resting” with his family afterward.
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said he spoke with Reid’s family after the operation.
“Spoken to family and it seems @SenatorReid’s operation went well. We are all praying for dear Harry’s speedy recovery,” he tweeted Monday afternoon.
— Senator Harry Reid (@SenatorReid) May 14, 2018
Spoken to family and it seems @SenatorReid‘s operation went well. We are all praying for dear Harry’s speedy recovery.
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) May 14, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Robert DeNiro says he is banning Trump from his restaurants
- POLL: How do you rate the NFL’s new policy on the national anthem?
- REPORT: Semi truck busted pulling trailer FILLED with illegal immigrants in Texas
- REPORT: FBI Agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can blow whistle on Comey, Lynch and McCabe
- Trump Tweet: Tomi Lahren
- TRUMP TWEET: Two words
- REPORT: Comey blasts Trump’s FBI claims: ‘How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?’
- BREAKING: Judge rules whether Trump can block users on Twitter
- Trump Tweet: Slams James Clapper over comment on The View
- REPORT: State Dept issues warning after US employee victim of possible sonic attack in China