REPORT: Former Sen. Harry Reid undergoes cancer surgery
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is currently being treated for pancreatic cancer at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. The former Democratic senator from Nevada underwent surgery Monday to remove a tumor from his pancreas, Reid’s family confirmed in a statement.
“His doctors caught the problem early during a routine screening and his surgeons are confident that the surgery was a success and that the prognosis for his recovery is good,” the statement adds.
The article goes on to state the following:
Reid’s family said he’ll undergo chemoptherapy as part of his treatment. His surgery was successful and Reid was “in good spirits” and “resting” with his family afterward.
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said he spoke with Reid’s family after the operation.
“Spoken to family and it seems @SenatorReid’s operation went well. We are all praying for dear Harry’s speedy recovery,” he tweeted Monday afternoon.
— Senator Harry Reid (@SenatorReid) May 14, 2018
Spoken to family and it seems @SenatorReid‘s operation went well. We are all praying for dear Harry’s speedy recovery.
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) May 14, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist