REPORT: Former Trump Cabinet secretary and former GOP senator pay big bucks to attend Biden fundraiser
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A recent Joe Biden New York fundraiser drew as paying guests a former Trump administration Cabinet official and an ex-GOP senator.
At the Monday evening event, those shelling out $2,800 to hear the former vice president make his 2020 pitch included David Shulkin, who served as Veteran Affairs secretary under President Trump for 13 months, and Al D’Amato, a Republican senator from New York from 1981-1999.
The article goes on to state the following:
The pair were among nearly 180 guests at the Manhattan penthouse apartment of Jim Chanos, the president and founder of Kynikos Associates, a prominent short-selling investment firm, according to a pool report from the event.
A former Trump administration official was among those who paid almost $3,000 to attend a recent Joe Biden fundraiser in NYChttps://t.co/ruinjkQ1K9
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Judge’s Description of Epstein in 33-Page Opinion is Stunning
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- CLAIM: Fox News anchor interested in Sessions’s job
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- VIDEO: Liberal host asks why Trump can’t be charged with ‘hate speech’ after rally
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders’ campaign workers complaining, fleeing over ‘poverty wages’
- REPORT: Survey Reveals Top 10 Most Popular Governors Are Republicans