REPORT: Former Trump chief of staff officially joins Navy [PHOTOS]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus on Monday officially joined the U.S. Navy following a commissioning ceremony led by Vice President Pence.
Priebus, 47, was commissioned as an ensign, the junior rank in the Navy, following a months-long application process. Several lawmakers and fellow Wisconsinites attended the ceremony and shared photos after its conclusion.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It was an honor and privilege to attend @Reince’s naval commissioning ceremony this morning. Congratulations and thank you for your service Ensign Priebus!!!” Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) tweeted.
— Senator Ron Johnson (@SenRonJohnson) June 10, 2019
— Bryan Steil (@RepBryanSteil) June 10, 2019
— Sean Spicer (@seanspicer) June 10, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in