REPORT: Former Trump chief of staff officially joins Navy [PHOTOS]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus on Monday officially joined the U.S. Navy following a commissioning ceremony led by Vice President Pence.
Priebus, 47, was commissioned as an ensign, the junior rank in the Navy, following a months-long application process. Several lawmakers and fellow Wisconsinites attended the ceremony and shared photos after its conclusion.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It was an honor and privilege to attend @Reince’s naval commissioning ceremony this morning. Congratulations and thank you for your service Ensign Priebus!!!” Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) tweeted.
— Senator Ron Johnson (@SenRonJohnson) June 10, 2019
— Bryan Steil (@RepBryanSteil) June 10, 2019
— Sean Spicer (@seanspicer) June 10, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: ‘Please pray for CNN’: Cable news network roasted for report condemning ‘thoughts and prayers’
- A new feature for DML News alerts and notifications
- VIDEO: Trump: It’s ‘looking like’ Iran was responsible for Saudi oil attacks
- REPORT: Italian soldier stabbed in throat by man shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’
- REPORT: California Catholic leaders urge Newsom to veto bill on abortions at colleges
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton rages against ‘voter suppression’ in keynote speech