REPORT: Foul-mouthed Clinton adviser launches crude rant against Juanita Broaddrick (AUDIO)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Hillary Clinton adviser Philippe Reines said in a new interview that Juanita Broaddrick is “full of s—,” declaring in no uncertain terms that he does not believe the woman who has repeatedly accused Bill Clinton of raping her.
Reines, who is well-known for his unvarnished and sometimes-profane media interviews, was asked by host Jamie Weinstein on a National Review podcast whether he was reevaluating Clinton’s presidency in light of the current #MeToo movement.
The article goes on to state the following:
Asked for comment, Broaddrick fired back in a statement to Fox News: “Mr. Reines is nothing more than a bottom dwelling sewer slug. His comments are laughable and irrelevant. It’s not my fault that Mr. Reines keeps company with rapists, abusers and victim shamers. If he wants someone to blame, it should definitely be Bill Clinton for attacking and raping me. As for the Starr investigation, what Mr. Reines said is false. Period. He is only trying to salvage Bill and Hillary’s sinking relevance and people aren’t buying it.”
Foul-mouthed Clinton adviser Philippe Reines says Juanita Broaddrick ‘full of s—’https://t.co/sOv6tVD3rt
— ✝️ Ben Owen 🇺🇸 🇮🇱 (@hrkbenowen) November 6, 2018
— Videos TVMag (@VideosTVMag) November 6, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- Bette Midler posts semi-nude picture of Melania, calls her FloTITS (see photo)
- DML TV: Journalist embeds with migrants, learns why they are coming to US
- REPORT: Judge makes ruling on absentee ballots in Georgia gubernatorial election
- VIDEO: Border Patrol catches smuggler cutting barbed wire hours after it was placed at border
- BREAKING: Stormy Daniels’ lawyer Michael Avenatti arrested for domestic violence
- REPORT: Michelle Obama wears hair natural on new magazine cover (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Flake retaliates after McConnell blocks bill to protect Mueller (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Bolton aide exits White House after high-profile clash with Melania
- EXCLUSIVE: Arkansas Sheriff’s department releases dash cam video of shootout with illegal alien driver (VIDEO)
- Hannity tweets offer to read 4 books in one day, DML responds by calling out Hannity