REPORT: Fox CEO releases statement on Antifa protestors outside Carlson home
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott criticized a crowd of protesters who visited network host Tucker Carlson’s home on Wednesday night, calling their behavior “reprehensible” and urging a more “civil, respectful, and inclusive national conversation.”
A group of left-wing demonstrators chanting “racist scumbag leave town” descended on Carlson’s home in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday night, leading Carlson’s wife to call the police.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The incident that took place at Tucker’s home last night was reprehensible,” Scott said in a statement. “The violent threats and intimidation tactics toward him and his family are completely unacceptable.
“We as a nation have become far too intolerant of different points of view,” Scott, who was named CEO of the network in May, continued. “Recent events across our country clearly highlight the need for a more civil, respectful, and inclusive national conversation. Those of us in the media and in politics bear a special obligation to all Americans, to find common ground.”
Statement from Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott and Fox News president Jay Wallace, re: Tucker Carlson pic.twitter.com/9q77AXgxcg
— John Koblin (@koblin) November 8, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
- BREAKING: President Trump sends letter to Pelosi regarding State of the Union speech
- BREAKING: Pelosi responds to President Trump regarding his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Kentucky teen in viral video stands firm during grilling by NBC host
- REPORT: Comedian dead at 32
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders responds to Ocasio-Cortez’s end-of-the-world prediction
- BREAKING: Police announce arrest made in case of incapacitated woman who gave birth (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: CNN guest: ‘I am triggered, I’m so triggered’ by MAGA hats
- REPORT: House does redo vote on bill to reopen government
- VIDEO: Trump slams Pelosi for cancelling the State of the Union address