REPORT: Fox CEO releases statement on Antifa protestors outside Carlson home
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott criticized a crowd of protesters who visited network host Tucker Carlson’s home on Wednesday night, calling their behavior “reprehensible” and urging a more “civil, respectful, and inclusive national conversation.”
A group of left-wing demonstrators chanting “racist scumbag leave town” descended on Carlson’s home in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday night, leading Carlson’s wife to call the police.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The incident that took place at Tucker’s home last night was reprehensible,” Scott said in a statement. “The violent threats and intimidation tactics toward him and his family are completely unacceptable.
“We as a nation have become far too intolerant of different points of view,” Scott, who was named CEO of the network in May, continued. “Recent events across our country clearly highlight the need for a more civil, respectful, and inclusive national conversation. Those of us in the media and in politics bear a special obligation to all Americans, to find common ground.”
Statement from Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott and Fox News president Jay Wallace, re: Tucker Carlson pic.twitter.com/9q77AXgxcg
— John Koblin (@koblin) November 8, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet