REPORT: Fox CEO releases statement on Antifa protestors outside Carlson home
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott criticized a crowd of protesters who visited network host Tucker Carlson’s home on Wednesday night, calling their behavior “reprehensible” and urging a more “civil, respectful, and inclusive national conversation.”
A group of left-wing demonstrators chanting “racist scumbag leave town” descended on Carlson’s home in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday night, leading Carlson’s wife to call the police.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The incident that took place at Tucker’s home last night was reprehensible,” Scott said in a statement. “The violent threats and intimidation tactics toward him and his family are completely unacceptable.
“We as a nation have become far too intolerant of different points of view,” Scott, who was named CEO of the network in May, continued. “Recent events across our country clearly highlight the need for a more civil, respectful, and inclusive national conversation. Those of us in the media and in politics bear a special obligation to all Americans, to find common ground.”
Statement from Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott and Fox News president Jay Wallace, re: Tucker Carlson pic.twitter.com/9q77AXgxcg
— John Koblin (@koblin) November 8, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott
- BREAKING: Broward officials uploaded results two minutes late, after Scott gained votes, upending entire recount
- VIDEO: Media quiet about violent clash in Tijuana as Mexicans protest migrant caravan
- VIDEO: Border Patrol catches smuggler cutting barbed wire hours after it was placed at border
- REPORT: Michelle Obama wears hair natural on new magazine cover (PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez slams reporter who commented on her outfit (PHOTO)
- Bette Midler posts semi-nude picture of Melania, calls her FloTITS (see photo)
- BREAKING: Florida prepares to count again by HAND after one candidate gained 865 votes in machine recount
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez complains people keep mistaking her for intern, Twitter users pounce
- REPORT: Researchers Admit MATH ERROR on ‘Alarming’ Study Claiming Global Warming Heating Up Oceans