REPORT: Fox News guest names alleged whistleblower after network warns hosts against it
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A guest on Fox News named the alleged Ukraine whistleblower … days after the network told its hosts not to name the individual.
Lars Larson referred to the whistleblower by name in a conversation only tangentially related to impeachment on Outnumbered Overtime on Thursday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The fact is, Nancy Pelosi, six weeks ago, was telling us, ‘I have what it takes to impeach the president,’ and now we’re saying, ‘We’re investigating to find out if there’s anything there that justifies impeachment.’ And the more we learn about it, about … and his attorney who said, ‘The coup begins now,’ and the fact that we’re hearing things second- and third- and fourth-hand,” Larson explained.
According to the report, Fox sent an email directive instructing staff that hosts are not to name the whistleblower.
“When asked why he named the whistleblower live on television, Larson told The Hollywood Reporter: ‘I named him because the American people deserve to know the name of the man making the accusation that the Democrats hope to use to remove an American president,'” according The Hollywood Reporter. “‘Fox News has not confirmed or independently verified the name of the whistleblower,’ the network said in a statement on Thursday. (As a guest, Larson is not paid or employed by the network.) When asked by THR if Fox News spoke with him about naming the whistleblower, Larson replied, ‘As for the network, they didn’t say a thing.'”
A guest on @FoxNews referenced the whistleblower by name on-air today. This came days after the network told its hosts not to do that.
— Mike Brest (@MikeBrestDC) November 8, 2019
Fox News responds to a guest naming the suspected Ukraine whistleblower on-air and says the network “has not confirmed or independently verified the name of the whistleblower” https://t.co/R9quV2fu2F
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts