REPORT: Fugitive’s hair mocked on Facebook, spurring warning from police
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Authorities in the United Kingdom have warned people online against mocking the hairstyle of a wanted convicted drug dealer or they could face their own criminal charges.
The Gwent Police Department in South Wales had posted to Facebook to appeal for information about 21-year-old Jermaine Taylor from Newport, who violated his parole after being released from prison in December.
The article goes on to state the following:
Taylor had received a 3-year sentence for supplying controlled drugs, cocaine, after being sentenced in court in September 2017.
Authorities have warned people online against mocking the hairstyle of a wanted convicted drug dealer or they could face their own criminal charges https://t.co/mf2FgqPhTv
— FOX 11 Los Angeles (@FOXLA) August 11, 2019
They’re threatening to arrest people for making fun of a convicts hair. What the Hell is going on in the UK? Have they all lost their damn minds? https://t.co/ViVM83iJqG
— BaconManLives (@baconmanlives) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism
- VIDEO: Jesse Watters: Trump conducting the media like an orchestra