REPORT: Fundraisers name Hollywood’s favorite candidate for 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fundraisers say Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) is the preferred 2020 presidential candidate in Hollywood, according to the Los Angeles Times.
The California lawmaker’s fans in the entertainment industry mecca reportedly include director J.J. Abrams, television producer Shonda Rhimes, actress Elizabeth Banks and music giant Quincy Jones.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think she’s really trying to corral this community as her donor base,” Hannah Linkenhoker, the senior political strategist at ICM Partners and co-founder of the L.A. Women’s Collective donor group, told the Times.
Kamala Harris, who lives in Los Angeles, has emerged as the entertainment industry’s early favorite in the swelling field of Democrats running for president, according to some of the party’s top Hollywood fundraisers. https://t.co/hJ6Mzf8RkY pic.twitter.com/klZve5dQRY
— Los Angeles Times (@latimes) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)