REPORT: ‘Game of Thrones’ actor speaks out about being sexually assaulted by female fans
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
“Game of Thrones” actor Daniel Portman tells Esquire he’s been sexually assaulted by fans of the HBO series, asking “what can you do?” about such interactions.
“I’ve been grabbed by so many [people],” Portman, who plays squire Podrick Payne on the fantasy series, told the magazine, describing his assailants as predominantly “older women.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“What can you do? You know? Obviously tell them not to do it,” he added. “It hasn’t happened for a while. In this day and age you’d think that people would be able to separate reality from fiction. I don’t want to say it comes with the territory, but, you know, people are crazy about it. It’s certainly not cool.”
The sexual prowess of Podrick — or Pod as he’s commonly known — despite his shy, awkward manner has become a running joke among fans of the show. The actor quipped that on that front, “it’s really not a bad thing, to be tied to your character,” especially compared to actor Alfie Allen, whose character, Theon Greyjoy, was castrated after his own libidinous run on the show.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits
- REPORT: Why Alabama lawmakers passed bill to end marriage licenses
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns