REPORT: Gen. Michael Flynn lands new job as he awaits sentencing for lying to FBI
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A global lobbying firm has hired President Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn as he awaits sentencing for lying to the FBI about his contacts with the Russians.
Flynn will be joining a new firm called Stonington Global LLC as the director of global strategy, the Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday. The firm will provide consulting and lobbying services for U.S. and foreign clients.
The article goes on to state the following:
Washington lobbyist Nick Muzin and his New York partner Joey Allaham said they did not know Flynn before Allaham approached the former Trump adviser about joining the firm because “his experience speaks for itself.”
“I said to him, your life should not be stopped,” Allaham told the Wall Street Journal. “He has experience all over the world. He can do a lot for us. We are very lucky to get a man like that.”
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- VIDEO: Donald Trump’s feud with McCain family escalates: ‘I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be’
- VIDEO: Someone in State Dept likely involved in bid to take down Trump
- CLAIM: Trump Lied About Assets, Worth to Get Deutsche Bank Loans
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Democrats’ call to expand the Supreme Court
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s daughter, Olivia Jade, reportedly didn’t fill out her own college application