REPORT: Gen. Michael Flynn lands new job as he awaits sentencing for lying to FBI
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A global lobbying firm has hired President Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn as he awaits sentencing for lying to the FBI about his contacts with the Russians.
Flynn will be joining a new firm called Stonington Global LLC as the director of global strategy, the Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday. The firm will provide consulting and lobbying services for U.S. and foreign clients.
The article goes on to state the following:
Washington lobbyist Nick Muzin and his New York partner Joey Allaham said they did not know Flynn before Allaham approached the former Trump adviser about joining the firm because “his experience speaks for itself.”
“I said to him, your life should not be stopped,” Allaham told the Wall Street Journal. “He has experience all over the world. He can do a lot for us. We are very lucky to get a man like that.”
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi
- REPORT: Co-Host of ‘The Five’ Is Reportedly Leaving Fox News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr screams about Valerie Jarrett in bizarre new video
- BREAKING: Michael Cohen Secretly Taped Trump Discussing Payment (video)
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- BREAKING: RNC chooses city to host 2020 convention
- BREAKING: Surviving member of family who perished in duck boat crash gives heartbreaking interview (VIDEO)
- Trump Tweets: “Should have been done years ago!”
- REPORT: Man arrested for allegedly killing co-worker by forcing compressed air up his buttocks