REPORT: Gen. Michael Flynn lands new job as he awaits sentencing for lying to FBI
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A global lobbying firm has hired President Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn as he awaits sentencing for lying to the FBI about his contacts with the Russians.
Flynn will be joining a new firm called Stonington Global LLC as the director of global strategy, the Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday. The firm will provide consulting and lobbying services for U.S. and foreign clients.
The article goes on to state the following:
Washington lobbyist Nick Muzin and his New York partner Joey Allaham said they did not know Flynn before Allaham approached the former Trump adviser about joining the firm because “his experience speaks for itself.”
“I said to him, your life should not be stopped,” Allaham told the Wall Street Journal. “He has experience all over the world. He can do a lot for us. We are very lucky to get a man like that.”
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- REPORT: Deal with accuser leads to change for vote on Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation
- BREAKING: Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters (VIDEO)