REPORT: Georgia Gov. Kemp to Defy Trump, Appoint Loeffler to Senate
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Georgia Republican Gov. Brian Kemp will likely tap business executive Kelly Loeffler to the U.S. Senate despite strong criticism from his conservative base over Loeffler’s affiliation with Planned Parenthood, Stacey Abrams, and establishment Republicans, according to a report released Friday.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Friday that Kemp plans to tap business executive Loeffler next week as he will attempt to appeal to Georgia suburban women despite the conservative opposition to Loeffler.
The article goes on to state the following:
Kemp’s potential nomination of Loeffler will defy President Donald Trump, prominent conservative organizations, and Georgia’s conservative base that helped Kemp get elected to the governor’s office.
Here’s a dandy: Trump secretly met Sunday in the White House with Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp and the governor’s preferred pick to fill the state’s Senate seat, Atlanta businesswoman Kelly Loeffler – and told Kemp not to pick Loeffler. https://t.co/Lby2q3eFhy
— Amy Siskind 🏳️🌈 (@Amy_Siskind) November 26, 2019
BREAKING: Gov. Brian Kemp plans to tap financial executive Kelly Loeffler to a U.S. Senate seat next week as he pushes to expand the Georgia GOP’s appeal to women who have fled the party in recent years. https://t.co/V193VmwLMh
— AJC (@ajc) November 29, 2019
A Sunday meeting turned tense when Trump told Gov. Brian Kemp that he would be taking a risk by appointing Atlanta businesswoman Kelly Loeffler https://t.co/Wx0sph0IHc
— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) November 26, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott