REPORT: Georgia Gov. Kemp to Defy Trump, Appoint Loeffler to Senate
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Georgia Republican Gov. Brian Kemp will likely tap business executive Kelly Loeffler to the U.S. Senate despite strong criticism from his conservative base over Loeffler’s affiliation with Planned Parenthood, Stacey Abrams, and establishment Republicans, according to a report released Friday.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Friday that Kemp plans to tap business executive Loeffler next week as he will attempt to appeal to Georgia suburban women despite the conservative opposition to Loeffler.
The article goes on to state the following:
Kemp’s potential nomination of Loeffler will defy President Donald Trump, prominent conservative organizations, and Georgia’s conservative base that helped Kemp get elected to the governor’s office.
Here’s a dandy: Trump secretly met Sunday in the White House with Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp and the governor’s preferred pick to fill the state’s Senate seat, Atlanta businesswoman Kelly Loeffler – and told Kemp not to pick Loeffler. https://t.co/Lby2q3eFhy
— Amy Siskind 🏳️🌈 (@Amy_Siskind) November 26, 2019
BREAKING: Gov. Brian Kemp plans to tap financial executive Kelly Loeffler to a U.S. Senate seat next week as he pushes to expand the Georgia GOP’s appeal to women who have fled the party in recent years. https://t.co/V193VmwLMh
— AJC (@ajc) November 29, 2019
A Sunday meeting turned tense when Trump told Gov. Brian Kemp that he would be taking a risk by appointing Atlanta businesswoman Kelly Loeffler https://t.co/Wx0sph0IHc
— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) November 26, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses