REPORT: Ginsburg praises Kavanaugh for keeping his promise
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg praised Justice Brett Kavanaugh for his part in making Supreme Court history by keeping his promise to hire only women as his law clerks.
“Justice Kavanaugh made history by bringing on board an all-female law clerk crew. Thanks to his selections, the Court has this Term, for the first time ever, more women than men serving as law clerks,” Ginsburg said at the Second Circuit Judicial Conference on Friday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Kavanaugh had promised to have all of his law clerks be female during his confirmation process, during which he refuted a sexual assault allegation from Christine Blasey Ford.
“Justice Kavanaugh made history by bringing on board an all-female law clerk crew. Thanks to his selections, the Court has this Term, for the first time ever, more women than men serving as law clerks.” – Justice Ginsburg https://t.co/sqB8bkQHGA
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island