REPORT: Girlfriend of fallen FDNY firefighter writes heartfelt goodbye
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Fallen firefighter Steven Pollard’s grieving girlfriend wrote a heartfelt goodbye to her beau on Facebook, as friends and family prepared Wednesday to hold a wake for the tragic Bravest.
“My sweet angel I am so proud of you. You left this world a hero, something you were born to be,” Brianna Torkel wrote on her Facebook Tuesday night. “You lit a spark back in me that I thought was long gone. You were my safe place, my protector, my ball buster, my big idiot and my absolute best friend. You were my home.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Pollard, 30, died after falling more than 50 feet through a gap between lanes on the Belt Parkway’s Mill Basin Bridge on Sunday night. He was not married, but his obituary called him Torkel’s “cherished love.”
“Some people never get to experience the love we shared in a lifetime and I was lucky enough to have it with the absolute greatest man I have ever and will ever know,” the heartbroken Torkel continued. “I have unfortunately gained the greatest angel I could ever ask for, the love of my life. Please watch over your parents, family, all the fellas down at the fire house and me puppy. I love you so much. Rest in the sweetest peace.”
— New York Post (@nypost) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Country singer dead at 35 after accidental shooting
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- BREAKING: Marine Corps commandant warns deploying troops to the border poses ‘unacceptable risk’
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks
- REPORT: WikiLeaks founder releases statement on House Judiciary request for documents