REPORT: Giuliani associates will not comply with House requests
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A pair of Soviet-born South Florida businessmen with ties to President Trump’s attorney, Rudy Giuliani, will not comply with congressional requests for documents and depositions as part of the House’s formal impeachment inquiry into the president.
John Dowd, a former Trump attorney representing Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, told the Miami Herald that the two would not respond to a documents request by the Monday deadline. He added that neither of the individuals would appear for depositions scheduled for later this week.
The article goes on to state the following:
Parnas and Fruman are facing scrutiny from multiple House committees as part of their investigation into revelations from a whistleblower that Trump sought to pressure Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden.
Giuliani has not said whether he plans to comply with requests the House has made for him.
Here’s the letter (yes it’s Comic Sans) indicating that Rudy Giuliani’s associates will not be appearing or providing documents this week.
Attorney John Dowd (Trump’s former lawyer) argues the timeframe is too short and info could be attorney-client privileged. pic.twitter.com/3ytCecrPHv
— Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) October 7, 2019
Here’s the letter John Dowd sent to House Intelligence Committee claiming they are harassing his clients with their “overly broad and unduly burdensome” request for Ukraine docs. Dowd reps Giuliani associates Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas. pic.twitter.com/WDj0q2jKfp
— Katherine Faulders (@KFaulders) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- VIDEO: Melania Stuns In Gorgeous Sleeveless Black And White Sundress At Daytona 500 [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Judges’ association calls emergency meeting in wake of Stone sentencing reversal
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton finally responds to backlash over Sanders remark: ‘I thought…’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters makes shocking claim that rich donors should influence elections
- REPORT: The New England Patriots Are Reportedly Eying This Quarterback