REPORT: Giuliani claims Twitter allowed someone to ‘invade’ his tweet
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani claimed Tuesday that Twitter allowed someone to hack his tweet to plant a hyperlink to a site critical of Trump.
In a tweet sent on Nov. 30, Giuliani took shots at special counsel Robert Mueller calling for “supervision” of his investigation because he filed indictments at inconvenient times for Trump.
The article goes on to state the following:
The link Giuliani included in his tweet redirected straight to a page displaying only the words “Donald J. Trump is a traitor to our country.” Four days later, Giuliani acknowledged the link and blamed Twitter.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders will never defend our borders – and world knows it and is coming for our wealth
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales