REPORT: GM offering $25K reward for info on ‘whites-only’ signs, nooses found at plant
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
General Motors is reportedly offering $25,000 to anyone who has information regarding the presence of “whites-only” signs and nooses found at a plant in Ohio.
GM said last month that it has “zero tolerance” for discrimination after nine black employees filed a lawsuit against the company alleging racial discrimination and harassment at the factory in Toledo.
The article goes on to state the following:
Toledo Mayor Wade Kapszukiewicz said in a letter Wednesday that GM is investigating the claims made in the lawsuit and is offering a reward for more information, according to CNN.
— Isa Flores Couoh ॐ (@IsaCouoh) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Are you concerned about Trump’s mental stability?
- VIDEO: Trump called supporter to apologize for mocking his weight, supporter responds
- VIDEO: Disgraced former Trump staffers Scaramucci and Omarosa discuss the president’s ‘mental decline’
- OpEd: Washington owes Justice Neil Gorsuch an apology
- VIDEO: Maher slams far-left Dems for backing anti-Israel BDS movement
- EXCLUSIVE: Residents flock to greet ‘Trump Unity Bridge’ driving through town (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Multiple Texas cities hit with coordinated ransomware attacks