REPORT: GM offering $25K reward for info on ‘whites-only’ signs, nooses found at plant
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
General Motors is reportedly offering $25,000 to anyone who has information regarding the presence of “whites-only” signs and nooses found at a plant in Ohio.
GM said last month that it has “zero tolerance” for discrimination after nine black employees filed a lawsuit against the company alleging racial discrimination and harassment at the factory in Toledo.
The article goes on to state the following:
Toledo Mayor Wade Kapszukiewicz said in a letter Wednesday that GM is investigating the claims made in the lawsuit and is offering a reward for more information, according to CNN.
— Isa Flores Couoh ॐ (@IsaCouoh) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: How Minneapolis’ Somali community became the terrorist recruitment capital of the US
- REPORT: ICE arrests millionaire fugitives from Ecuador who donated to tens of thousands to Obama
- REPORT: Republicans respond to Trump’s national emergency declaration
- POLL: Are you losing confidence in President Trump
- TRUMP TWEET: Pokes at Dems – and one Republican – in new SOTU video montage (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Acosta Refers to Children of Angel Moms as ‘Allegedly Killed by Undocumented Immigrants’
- REPORT: Feds seize MASSIVE cocaine shipments, hidden in floorboards of ships
- VIDEO: Senator Suggests a Dem President Can Seize Guns With a National Emergency
- VIDEO: Pence met with silence after mentioning Trump in Munich speech
- EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a simple way to take a stand against creeping socialism in America