REPORT: GM offering $25K reward for info on ‘whites-only’ signs, nooses found at plant
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
General Motors is reportedly offering $25,000 to anyone who has information regarding the presence of “whites-only” signs and nooses found at a plant in Ohio.
GM said last month that it has “zero tolerance” for discrimination after nine black employees filed a lawsuit against the company alleging racial discrimination and harassment at the factory in Toledo.
The article goes on to state the following:
Toledo Mayor Wade Kapszukiewicz said in a letter Wednesday that GM is investigating the claims made in the lawsuit and is offering a reward for more information, according to CNN.
— Isa Flores Couoh ॐ (@IsaCouoh) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials