REPORT: GM offering $25K reward for info on ‘whites-only’ signs, nooses found at plant
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
General Motors is reportedly offering $25,000 to anyone who has information regarding the presence of “whites-only” signs and nooses found at a plant in Ohio.
GM said last month that it has “zero tolerance” for discrimination after nine black employees filed a lawsuit against the company alleging racial discrimination and harassment at the factory in Toledo.
The article goes on to state the following:
Toledo Mayor Wade Kapszukiewicz said in a letter Wednesday that GM is investigating the claims made in the lawsuit and is offering a reward for more information, according to CNN.
— Isa Flores Couoh ॐ (@IsaCouoh) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: North Carolina father of 6 has neck broken by ‘intense’ wave, killing him in ‘freak accident’
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- REPORT: California couple arrested after strangling newborn baby in hospital, police say
- REPORT: Democrats to face off against a reluctant Mueller
- TEAM DML subscription service. Buy Now.
- REPORT: Trump says he has signed proclamation curbing asylum
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy