REPORT: ‘Good Morning America’ Host Apologizes For ‘Insensitive’ Comments About Prince George Taking Ballet
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by The Daily Wire:
Last week, the school curriculum for the future King of England was released. People Magazine described it as reading “like a college graduate program.”
Indeed, 6-year-old Prince George’s upcoming school year will be demanding. It will include “core subjects such as math, English, science, history and geography,” as well as “religious studies, French, computing, art/design technology, music, drama, P.E. and ballet,” according to People.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Good Morning America” ran a segment last week on the young prince’s school subjects, with host Lara Spencer appearing to mock the boy’s apparent affinity for ballet.
Spencer was accused of “bullying” George.
“My deepest apologies for an insensitive comment I made during pop news on Thursday,” Spencer said by way of apolofy on Instagram. “From ballet, which I took as a kid, to anything in life you wish to explore, I fully believe we should all pursue our passion. Go climb your mountain and love every minute of it.”
To get more information about this article, please visit The Daily Wire. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- FDNY says 3 injured in fire near New York City’s Times Square
- POLL: Was school right to fire teacher who pointed out illegal alien students to President Trump?
- REPORT: Biden: ‘I’ve spent as much time’ with Putin as Trump
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- REPORT: GRAPHIC: Half-eaten remains of migrant found on Texas ranch near border
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders reveals what he admires about Trump
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts