REPORT: GOP candidate wins re-election despite siblings’ ad campaign for opponent
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Republican Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., won his re-election campaign Tuesday night, even after six of his siblings released an ad campaign endorsing his Democratic challenger David Brill.
In projections as of election evening, Gosar earned 68 percent of the vote and his opponent earned 31 percent.
The article goes on to state the following:
The ad campaign launched in September and included six of Gosar’s nine siblings, who condemned and denounced their brother’s stances on the environment, healthcare, and immigration.
BREAKING: Republican Paul Gosar wins re-election to U.S. House in Arizona’s 4th congressional district. pic.twitter.com/C63yUFgQcz
— FOX 10 Phoenix (@FOX10Phoenix) November 7, 2018
In a blow to his siblings, who endorsed his opponent Rep Paul Gosar hangs on in AZ. https://t.co/yOKjHbaUPu
— Lauren Gambino (@laurenegambino) November 7, 2018
🚨 Race call: Arizona Republican Rep. Paul Gosar won reelection despite his siblings recording ads opposing his run for officehttps://t.co/p3Jf9hvKc8
— BuzzFeed News (@BuzzFeedNews) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Submit News
- REPORT: Twitter goes wild over Nancy Pelosi’s yellow motorcycle jacket
- REPORT PROBLEM
- REPORT: Boy who was slashed in the throat by mom dies while standing in lunch line at school
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- DML LIVE: How to email your disgust to Fox News for screwing Trump (Fri – June 14)
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- CLAIM: School system having 10-year-old girls conduct “condom races”