REPORT: GOP candidate wins re-election despite siblings’ ad campaign for opponent
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Republican Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., won his re-election campaign Tuesday night, even after six of his siblings released an ad campaign endorsing his Democratic challenger David Brill.
In projections as of election evening, Gosar earned 68 percent of the vote and his opponent earned 31 percent.
The article goes on to state the following:
The ad campaign launched in September and included six of Gosar’s nine siblings, who condemned and denounced their brother’s stances on the environment, healthcare, and immigration.
BREAKING: Republican Paul Gosar wins re-election to U.S. House in Arizona’s 4th congressional district. pic.twitter.com/C63yUFgQcz
— FOX 10 Phoenix (@FOX10Phoenix) November 7, 2018
In a blow to his siblings, who endorsed his opponent Rep Paul Gosar hangs on in AZ. https://t.co/yOKjHbaUPu
— Lauren Gambino (@laurenegambino) November 7, 2018
🚨 Race call: Arizona Republican Rep. Paul Gosar won reelection despite his siblings recording ads opposing his run for officehttps://t.co/p3Jf9hvKc8
— BuzzFeed News (@BuzzFeedNews) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…