REPORT: GOP Congressman releases transcripts of Lisa Page’s private testimony
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Transcripts of former FBI lawyer Lisa Page’s private testimony to a joint congressional task force investigating potential bias in the Justice Department and the FBI were released Tuesday.
Rep. Doug Collins, R-Ga., the ranking member of the committee, released 370 pages of transcripts of testimony that took place over two days. Page answered questions for about 10 hours total on July 13 and July 16.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The American people deserve to know what transpired in the highest echelons of the FBI during that tumultuous time for the bureau,” Collins said in a statement.
Today, the link https://t.co/lFcxpHhFSJ will be placed in the record so the American people can read the transcripts of Lisa Page’s interviews before the Judiciary Committee. pic.twitter.com/3m1ECz4ymf
— Rep. Doug Collins (@RepDougCollins) March 12, 2019
Lisa Page Interview Day 1 by on Scribd
Lisa Page Interview Day 2 by on Scribd
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to conclusions on Mueller report with only three words, DML responds
- REPORT: Dr Dre says his daughter got into USC on her own despite $70m donation
- EXCLUSIVE: Eric Trump speaks out on Mueller report, sends message to CNN’s Acosta
- REPORT: Dem 2020 candidate says: Trump ‘Should Never Have Been Able to Come Within Cheating Distance of the Oval Office’
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano urges Hollywood to boycott Georgia over ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh lands exciting new job opportunity
- Bette Midler goes into meltdown on Twitter, DML makes dig
- REPORT: Sen. Graham sends ominous tweet to Comey
- REPORT: Ivanka Trump quotes Abraham Lincoln in response to Mueller report findings
- EXCLUSIVE: Judge Jeanine Pirro makes public comments on Fox News controversy