REPORT: GOP lawmaker who gave up seat to run for governor loses primary
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Raul Labrador (R-Idaho) lost his state’s GOP primary for governor on Tuesday, after giving up his seat in Congress to run.
Labrador will be replaced by real estate broker Republican Russ Fulcher in the state’s first congressional district. Fulcher won with about 43 percent of the vote, according to the Idaho Statesman.
The article goes on to state the following:
Labrador is the fourth GOP lawmaker this year to lose a gamble for statewide office.
Idaho Lt. Gov. Brad Little, 64, won the GOP primary. He will face state Rep. Paulette Jordan (D) in the November general election. Little and Jordan are running to replace Republican Gov. Butch Otter, who is retiring after three terms.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— IdahoStatesman Photo (@Statesman_photo) May 16, 2018
— Craig Caplan (@CraigCaplan) May 16, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- VIDEO: Conservative TV host accosted at Trump Hotel over son’s suicide: OPINION: Washington Secrets
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?