REPORT: GOP lawmaker who gave up seat to run for governor loses primary
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Raul Labrador (R-Idaho) lost his state’s GOP primary for governor on Tuesday, after giving up his seat in Congress to run.
Labrador will be replaced by real estate broker Republican Russ Fulcher in the state’s first congressional district. Fulcher won with about 43 percent of the vote, according to the Idaho Statesman.
The article goes on to state the following:
Labrador is the fourth GOP lawmaker this year to lose a gamble for statewide office.
Idaho Lt. Gov. Brad Little, 64, won the GOP primary. He will face state Rep. Paulette Jordan (D) in the November general election. Little and Jordan are running to replace Republican Gov. Butch Otter, who is retiring after three terms.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— IdahoStatesman Photo (@Statesman_photo) May 16, 2018
— Craig Caplan (@CraigCaplan) May 16, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
- BREAKING: President Trump sends letter to Pelosi regarding State of the Union speech
- BREAKING: Pelosi responds to President Trump regarding his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Kentucky teen in viral video stands firm during grilling by NBC host
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders responds to Ocasio-Cortez’s end-of-the-world prediction
- BREAKING: Police announce arrest made in case of incapacitated woman who gave birth (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Trump slams Pelosi for cancelling the State of the Union address
- REPORT: House does redo vote on bill to reopen government
- VIDEO: CNN guest: ‘I am triggered, I’m so triggered’ by MAGA hats
- VIDEO: President Trump responds to news of Pelosi’s dis-invite letter