REPORT: GOP lawmaker who gave up seat to run for governor loses primary
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Raul Labrador (R-Idaho) lost his state’s GOP primary for governor on Tuesday, after giving up his seat in Congress to run.
Labrador will be replaced by real estate broker Republican Russ Fulcher in the state’s first congressional district. Fulcher won with about 43 percent of the vote, according to the Idaho Statesman.
The article goes on to state the following:
Labrador is the fourth GOP lawmaker this year to lose a gamble for statewide office.
Idaho Lt. Gov. Brad Little, 64, won the GOP primary. He will face state Rep. Paulette Jordan (D) in the November general election. Little and Jordan are running to replace Republican Gov. Butch Otter, who is retiring after three terms.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— IdahoStatesman Photo (@Statesman_photo) May 16, 2018
— Craig Caplan (@CraigCaplan) May 16, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending