REPORT: GOP lawmaker to introduce bill to fully fund Trump’s border wall
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said he plans to introduce a bill this week that will include the full funding of President Trump’s proposed border wall.
“For decades, America’s inability to secure our borders and stop illegal immigration has encouraged millions to undertake a dangerous journey to come here in violation of our laws and created a huge loophole to the legal channels to the immigration process where America welcomes immigrants to our country,” McCarthy said in a statement to Breitbart, a right-wing news site that first reported the news.
The article goes on to state the following:
The bill McCarthy is sponsoring, also known as the “Build the Wall, Enforce the Law Act,” would reportedly dedicate over $23 billion to building the security measure.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem