REPORT: GOP Rep. Steve King, accused of racism, wins re-election in Iowa
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNBC:
Controversial Republican Rep. Steve King will win re-election to a ninth term representing Iowa’s 4th District despite recent criticism over a series of recent actions seen as racist, NBC News has projected.
King was challenged by Democratic nominee J.D. Scholten. A paralegal and former minor league baseball player, Scholten received more than $1 million in last-minute donations after a poll revealed that King could be more vulnerable to defeat in the conservative district than since his first election to Congress.
The article goes on to state the following:
For years, King has made comments seen as racist and anti-immigrant, including a tweet in support of two anti-Islam European politicians that said, “Cultural suicide by demographic transformation must end.”
To get more information about this article, please visit CNBC. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNBC
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist