REPORT: GOP Rep. Steve King, accused of racism, wins re-election in Iowa
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNBC:
Controversial Republican Rep. Steve King will win re-election to a ninth term representing Iowa’s 4th District despite recent criticism over a series of recent actions seen as racist, NBC News has projected.
King was challenged by Democratic nominee J.D. Scholten. A paralegal and former minor league baseball player, Scholten received more than $1 million in last-minute donations after a poll revealed that King could be more vulnerable to defeat in the conservative district than since his first election to Congress.
The article goes on to state the following:
For years, King has made comments seen as racist and anti-immigrant, including a tweet in support of two anti-Islam European politicians that said, “Cultural suicide by demographic transformation must end.”
To get more information about this article, please visit CNBC. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNBC
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump announces his nominee to replace Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Judges issue rulings affecting heated Georgia governor race
- REPORT: Singer Pink’s husband publishes fierce warning to California wildfire looters
- VIDEO: More details released on Monica Lewinsky’s upcoming tell-all on Clinton affair
- EXCLUSIVE: Snipes explains ballot box left in rental car that shut down airport (VIDEOS, PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Miley Cyrus releases statement after home burns down in California wildfire
- TRUMP TWEET: Why he missed cemetery event in France
- REPORT: Miley Cyrus’ fiancé Liam Hemsworth shares photo of fire ravaged home
- POLL: Do you trust the U.S. election system?
- REPORT: FDA recalls another blood pressure drug for possible cancer risk