REPORT: GOP Rep. Steve King, accused of racism, wins re-election in Iowa
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNBC:
Controversial Republican Rep. Steve King will win re-election to a ninth term representing Iowa’s 4th District despite recent criticism over a series of recent actions seen as racist, NBC News has projected.
King was challenged by Democratic nominee J.D. Scholten. A paralegal and former minor league baseball player, Scholten received more than $1 million in last-minute donations after a poll revealed that King could be more vulnerable to defeat in the conservative district than since his first election to Congress.
The article goes on to state the following:
For years, King has made comments seen as racist and anti-immigrant, including a tweet in support of two anti-Islam European politicians that said, “Cultural suicide by demographic transformation must end.”
To get more information about this article, please visit CNBC. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNBC
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband goes after Trump on potential re-election
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks