REPORT: GOP senator suggests confiscating cartel cash to build border wall
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA) says we should fund a U.S.-Mexico border wall using money confiscated from Mexican cartels.
“The cartels move about 110 billion dollars a year from the United States to Mexico,” the Louisiana senator explained to Breitbart News Sunday host Amanda House. “If we can stop that, confiscate that money, we can use cartel money to build the wall. It won’t be the Mexican government, it’ll be the Mexican cartels [paying for the wall], and that’s probably the better party to build it.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Cassidy introduced an amendment this year that would crack down on drug traffickers laundering money across the southern American border. The American government could then use the seized funds for increased border security and to build President Donald Trump’s proposed border wall. A press release at the time read:
“It’s estimated drug traffickers launder $110 billion between the U.S. and Mexico every year, but as best we can tell the U.S. government only captures about $7 billion,” said Dr. Cassidy. “We need to do better. If we confiscate this money, we can pay for better border security and make drug traffickers less able to hurt our communities.”
Cassidy’s bill would:
- Fully fund enhanced border security by issuing bonds overseen by the U.S. Attorney General and the secretaries of Homeland Security and the Treasury.
- Ensure the bonds are repaid with money seized from and forfeited by drug traffickers moving illicit profits across the southern border.
To weigh in on this information provided by BREITBART.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
TAKE ACTION TODAY: Please help us send a message to President Trump and Congress that MANDATORY E-VERIFY must be implemented NOW! President Trump must STOP THE FLOW of illegal immigrants into the U.S. by CUTTING OFF THE JOBS MAGNET that brings them here.
They Come to America I, II, and III: Produced by DML News CEO and documentary filmmaker, Dennis Michael Lynch, these powerful documentaries show you the border and the costs of illegal immigration in a way you’ve never seen before. The three films are now packaged into one complete DVD case, called the “TRILOGY.”
Anyone who purchases the TRILOGY will receive a second FREE TRILOGY set to send to President Trump at the White House. When sending your video to the White House, it is IMPORTANT that you include a brief message emphasizing that the DVD set is NOT A GIFT, but critical information which President Trump and Congress needs to see.
In your BRIEF note, tell President Trump that he must issue an executive order to implement MANDATORY E-VERIFY laws for every U.S. employer.
CLICK THE YELLOW “BUY NOW” BUTTON BELOW TO ORDER TODAY.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…