REPORT: Graham encourages Donald Trump Jr. to plead the 5th
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Monday that President Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr. should comply with a Senate Intelligence Committee subpoena but refuse to answer the panel’s questions.
“You just show up and plead the Fifth and it’s over with,” Graham told reporters, referring to the amendment that protects citizens from self-incrimination, according to The Washington Post.
He added that Trump Jr.’s lawyer would “have to be an idiot” to allow him to testify before the committee again.
The article goes on to state the following:
Graham had said a day earlier on Fox News that Trump Jr. should simply ignore the summons.
The comments from the senator came less than a week after the GOP-led Senate Intelligence Committee subpoenaed Trump Jr. to testify about his communication with Russian officials.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Reporter Tries To Buy Gun At Walmart; Gets Unexpected Outcome: ‘Far More Complicated Than I Expected’
- REPORT: Uber driver allegedly kidnapped teen girl during ride home from Sweet 16 party
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- REPORT: Jussie Smollett Case Gets Special Prosecutor
- REPORT: Thousands Of Migrants Accept Free Rides Home Under UN-Run Program
- Trump and Norway’s Prime Minister hold joint press briefing (videos)