REPORT: Graham encourages Donald Trump Jr. to plead the 5th
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Monday that President Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr. should comply with a Senate Intelligence Committee subpoena but refuse to answer the panel’s questions.
“You just show up and plead the Fifth and it’s over with,” Graham told reporters, referring to the amendment that protects citizens from self-incrimination, according to The Washington Post.
He added that Trump Jr.’s lawyer would “have to be an idiot” to allow him to testify before the committee again.
The article goes on to state the following:
Graham had said a day earlier on Fox News that Trump Jr. should simply ignore the summons.
The comments from the senator came less than a week after the GOP-led Senate Intelligence Committee subpoenaed Trump Jr. to testify about his communication with Russian officials.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- On a Pacific island, a nuclear dome left behind by the US begins to crack
- DML TV
- REPORT: Arizona Gov. backs Trump on Mexico border closure
- BREAKING: Project Veritas releases bombshell undercover videos of Beto O’Rourke campaign
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally