REPORT: Graham says there will be ‘hell to pay’ if Saudis behind journalist’s disappearance
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is calling it a “game changer” if Saudi Arabia was involved in the disappearance of U.S.-based journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
“I’m hoping that there’s a rational explanation, but it seems less and less likely, and if it plays out that the Saudi Arabian government mistreated this man because of his dissident voice in Istanbul, it will be a game changer for me,” Graham told reporters Wednesday on his way to review classified documents related to last week’s disappearance of the Saudi journalist.
The article goes on to state the following:
Khashoggi, a regular opinion contributor to The Washington Post and a critic of Saudi Arabia’s leadership, was last seen entering the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: State Department provided ‘clearly false’ statements to derail requests for Clinton docs, ‘shocked’ federal judge says
- BREAKING: Dem candidates for Congress raise record-shattering money for midterms
- REPORT: Audio Offers Gruesome Details of Jamal Khashoggi Killing
- REPORT: Texas judge shuts down courtroom in protest of Kavanaugh confirmation
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office