REPORT: Graham says there will be ‘hell to pay’ if Saudis behind journalist’s disappearance
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) is calling it a “game changer” if Saudi Arabia was involved in the disappearance of U.S.-based journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
“I’m hoping that there’s a rational explanation, but it seems less and less likely, and if it plays out that the Saudi Arabian government mistreated this man because of his dissident voice in Istanbul, it will be a game changer for me,” Graham told reporters Wednesday on his way to review classified documents related to last week’s disappearance of the Saudi journalist.
The article goes on to state the following:
Khashoggi, a regular opinion contributor to The Washington Post and a critic of Saudi Arabia’s leadership, was last seen entering the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez warns of ‘very real risk’ of Trump win in 2020, Trump responds