REPORT: Grand jury to hear evidence on Flynn’s lobbying work for Turkey: report
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A grand jury is expected to hear evidence concerning a lobbying effort involving former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn’s work for the Turkish government, even as the former Trump aide’s role in the special counsel investigation appears to be coming to a close.
The New York Times reports that a grand jury in Virginia will likely hear evidence that Flynn was serving as an unregistered agent of the Turkish government in the U.S. days after the 2016 election.
The article goes on to state the following:
In 2016, he penned an op-ed for The Hill attacking Fethullah Gulen, a Muslim cleric exiled from Turkey living in Pennsylvania.Further investigation of Flynn’s contact with Turkish officials comes after the former Trump associate pleaded guilty late last year to lying to FBI investigators about his conversations with Sergey Kislyak, Russia’s ambassador to the United States.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ex-NASA engineer builds glitter bomb for EPIC revenge on package thieves
- BREAKING: AZ governor appoints McSally to John McCain’s Senate seat, Cindy McCain responds
- UPDATE: Major advertisers announce they will stand by Tucker Carlson, won’t boycott
- BREAKING: Judge rips into Michael Flynn for ‘serious’ offenses, delays sentencing
- JUST IN: Panel of judges makes decision on ethics complaints against Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: House Republicans release transcript of second James Comey interview (READ)
- BREAKING: Judge rules mystery company owned by foreign country must comply with grand jury subpoena, suspected of being part of Mueller’s investigation
- BREAKING: ‘Laverne & Shirley’ star Penny Marshall dies
- BREAKING: Andy Pollack, father of Parkland shooting victim, tweets announcement on school safety and Trump
- BREAKING: Embattled Trump Foundation forced to dissolve itself under court supervision