REPORT: Great white shark feared to be hunting the waters near resort
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A monster great white shark is feared to be prowling the British coastline after two dead dolphins were found washed up on a beach.
The half-eaten corpses were discovered at Great Yarmouth in Norfolk over the weekend, the latest in a number of mysterious attacks in recent years.
The article goes on to state the following:
The discovery has raised fears a man-eater could be lurking near beaches set to be packed with holidaymakers this summer.
To weigh in on this information provided by DailyMail, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- REPORT: Backlash erupts over top exec of famous hot dog brand hosting Trump fundraiser
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- BREAKING: Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her campaign job after firing (Video)
- REPORT: Federal judge orders Trump to reinstate Obama-era rule
- REPORT: Family of 7 dies on end-of-summer trip
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Student stabs classmate multiple times on first day of school (VIDEO)