REPORT: Great white shark feared to be hunting the waters near resort
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A monster great white shark is feared to be prowling the British coastline after two dead dolphins were found washed up on a beach.
The half-eaten corpses were discovered at Great Yarmouth in Norfolk over the weekend, the latest in a number of mysterious attacks in recent years.
The article goes on to state the following:
The discovery has raised fears a man-eater could be lurking near beaches set to be packed with holidaymakers this summer.
To weigh in on this information provided by DailyMail, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Robert DeNiro says he is banning Trump from his restaurants
- POLL: How do you rate the NFL’s new policy on the national anthem?
- REPORT: Semi truck busted pulling trailer FILLED with illegal immigrants in Texas
- REPORT: FBI Agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can blow whistle on Comey, Lynch and McCabe
- Trump Tweet: Tomi Lahren
- TRUMP TWEET: Two words
- REPORT: Comey blasts Trump’s FBI claims: ‘How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?’
- BREAKING: Judge rules whether Trump can block users on Twitter
- Trump Tweet: Slams James Clapper over comment on The View
- REPORT: State Dept issues warning after US employee victim of possible sonic attack in China