REPORT: Ground beef sickens people in 6 states: CDC
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Friday that ground beef caused a multistate outbreak of E. coli, and the Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service is investigating.
Although the CDC has not determined the source of the ground beef involved in the outbreak, the agency is not encouraging retailers to put a hold on selling the meat.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Ill people in this outbreak report eating ground beef at home and in restaurants,” the CDC said Friday. “Traceback investigations are ongoing to determine the source of ground beef supplied to grocery stores and restaurant locations where ill people ate.”
In total, the outbreak has sickened 109 people in six states, and sent 17 people to the hospital. https://t.co/0HXl295SEy
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 14, 2019
— World News Tonight (@ABCWorldNews) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake