REPORT: Ground beef sickens people in 6 states: CDC
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Friday that ground beef caused a multistate outbreak of E. coli, and the Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service is investigating.
Although the CDC has not determined the source of the ground beef involved in the outbreak, the agency is not encouraging retailers to put a hold on selling the meat.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Ill people in this outbreak report eating ground beef at home and in restaurants,” the CDC said Friday. “Traceback investigations are ongoing to determine the source of ground beef supplied to grocery stores and restaurant locations where ill people ate.”
In total, the outbreak has sickened 109 people in six states, and sent 17 people to the hospital. https://t.co/0HXl295SEy
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 14, 2019
— World News Tonight (@ABCWorldNews) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: State Dems approve mega-millions in tuition aid for illegal immigrants – after blocking same for Gold Star families
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under investigation for college sacndal
- VIDEO: Pelosi undermines Trump abroad on US-UK trade deal
- REPORT: Fired DOJ official blasts President Trump in TIME 100 bio on Robert Mueller
- REPORT: Department of Correction officer busted for drunk driving on FDR Drive
- EXCLUSIVE: Filmmaker reveals SOLUTION to immigration crisis that everyone is ignoring (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Federal judge compares Trump to Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow segregationists
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Fox News personality to become Treasury spokesperson
- REPORT: Trump makes first direct comments about running against Buttigieg (Audio)