REPORT: Haley: Warns about potential for chemical attack in U.S.
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYWIRE.COM:
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley on Sunday warned that a chemical attack like the one in Syria could happen in the United States “if we’re not smart.”
“This very easily could happen in the United States if we’re not smart, and if we’re not conscious of what’s happening,” Haley said on “Fox News Sunday.”
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
“We have to be very conscious of the fact that we cannot allow even the smallest use of chemical weapons. That’s why you saw the president strike this past weekend, that’s why you saw him expel 60 Russian spies after the attack in Salisbury,” she said. A former Russian spy and his daughter were both poisoned in London last month.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYWIRE.COM.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: 1 injured in shooting at Florida high school, authorities say
- TRUMP TWEET: Michael Flynn destroyed
- REPORT: Trump makes decision about attending Barbara Bush funeral
- BREAKING: DNC files multimillion dollar lawsuit against Russia, Trump campaign, WikiLeaks
- REPORT: Court battle launched over anti-sanctuary law in California city
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels to Donate NDA Money to Highly Controversial Organization
- UPDATE: Sheriffs killed at Florida restaurant identified
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump New Yorkers protest against Comey at book signing
- REPORT: Water scooter gunmen shoot up beach in Cancun’s tourist zone
- REPORT: Beyoncé Mass to be held at San Francisco cathedral