REPORT: Haley warns US is ‘locked and loaded’ if Syria uses chemical weapons again
DML News is the most efficient, fair, and balanced news aggregation service on the internet. In our ongoing effort to educate and inform people about what is being published and reported around the world, DML News offers the following information:
Published by FOXNEWS.COM
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said Saturday that the United States is “locked and loaded” if the Syrian President Bashar Assad’s regime uses chemical gas again in the country.
Haley made the remarks at a fiery meeting of the U.N. Security Council, in which Russia and the U.S. traded barbs over the decision of the U.S., France and the United Kingdom to launch strikes in Syria on Friday in response to the alleged use of chemical weapons last week in Douma. A draft resolution from Russia condemning the strike failed in a vote, with only Bolivia and China voting alongside Russia.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
While the Trump administration has said the strikes are now over, with Trump declaring: “Mission Accomplished!” on Saturday morning, Haley warned in her remarks that should the Assad regime use such weapons again, strikes could resume.
Trending on DML News
- TRUMP TWEET: Presidential Harassment
- BREAKING: Barr reveals timeline to release redacted Mueller report
- Submit News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”