REPORT: Hannity sends message to Trump about Rosenstein report
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fox News host Sean Hannity late Friday urged President Trump not to fire anyone following a New York Times report that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had proposed secretly taping conversations in the Oval Office last year.
The Times report said that Rosenstein also discussed initiating a process laid out by the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office, something that the No. 2 Justice Department official denied in a statement on Friday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I have a message for the president tonight. Under zero circumstances should the president fire anybody,” Hannity, a vocal ally of Trump, said during his program.
Hannity went on to say that the liberals want Trump to react to the report. “They are hoping and praying that the president does just that, that he gets mad, that he gets sick and tired of it” and turns it into a scandal, Hannity concluded.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake