REPORT: Hannity sends message to Trump about Rosenstein report
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fox News host Sean Hannity late Friday urged President Trump not to fire anyone following a New York Times report that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had proposed secretly taping conversations in the Oval Office last year.
The Times report said that Rosenstein also discussed initiating a process laid out by the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office, something that the No. 2 Justice Department official denied in a statement on Friday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I have a message for the president tonight. Under zero circumstances should the president fire anybody,” Hannity, a vocal ally of Trump, said during his program.
Hannity went on to say that the liberals want Trump to react to the report. “They are hoping and praying that the president does just that, that he gets mad, that he gets sick and tired of it” and turns it into a scandal, Hannity concluded.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: McConnell responds to news of fiery White House meeting
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- REPORT: Vice President Pence became a viral meme on Twitter today
- REPORT: The one particular person who wasn’t invited to George H.W. Bush’s funeral
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- REPORT: Dad heard three-year-old daughter scream as uncle slashed her throat (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Sentence announced for Michael Cohen, President Trump’s Ex-Lawyer
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- POLL: Should Trump shut down the government if Dems won’t approve funding for the wall?
- BREAKING: Publisher of National Enquirer claims it paid hush money to help Trump