REPORT: Harvard Holds First Ceremony for Illegal Immigrants
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
A special graduation ceremony was hosted at Harvard University on Wednesday for illegal immigrants titled “UndocuGraduation.” The ceremony, a first of its kind at Harvard, included a speech by a professor arrested while protesting President Donald Trump.
The graduation ceremony — dubbed “UndocuGraduation” — was hosted at Harvard on Wednesday to celebrate illegal immigrant graduates, according to a report by The Harvard Crimson, which added that one of the ceremony’s guest speakers was history professor Kirsten Weld, who had been arrested in 2017 while protesting President Trump.
The article goes on to state the following:
The professor had been one of the thirty-one Harvard professors arrested in the fall of 2017 for blocking traffic during a protest of the president’s decision to repeal Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) May 13, 2019
Harvard holds “UndocuGraduation” event for illegal immigrant students on campus:https://t.co/t8s3fuBucf
— Campus Reform (@campusreform) May 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- REPORT: Bill Gates dethroned, no longer second richest person in the world
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar to introduce resolution supporting Israel boycotts [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Black Conservative Shreds Ayanna Pressley’s Racial Purity Comments