REPORT: HBO to Air ‘Running with Beto’ Doc on O’Rourke’s Failed Senate Bid
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
HBO has announced that it will air a documentary following former Texas Congressman Beto O’Rourke’s failed bid for the U.S. Senate, the latest in a long line of films charting the careers of various left-wing media darlings.
The documentary film, Running With Beto, will show how O’Rourke nearly unseated Sen. Ted Cruz in a high-profile campaign that attracted support from celebrities, lawmakers, and left-wing activists across the country. The film will premiere at March’s South by Southwest festival in Austin, Texas, before airing on HBO as part of their slate of exclusive programming.
The article goes on to state the following:
In a press release on Medium, the network claimed that the documentary will give “viewers unprecedented access into the personal and political toll that running for office can take on a candidate and a family, capturing revealing moments with his wife and three young kids throughout the grueling journey.”
— Running with Beto Doc (@RunningWithBeto) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Are you concerned about Trump’s mental stability?
- REPORT: Doctors say new rule will mean sicker immigrants, DML responds
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- REPORT: State To Implement LGBTQ Content In Public Schools’ Curricula
- BREAKING: ICE releases over 1,000 migrants onto streets in Texas and New Mexico this week
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: Trump tells reporters what he thinks about purchasing Greenland