REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
WARNING: Images may be disturbing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A severely malnourished 19-year-old girl died in her mother’s arms after doctors in Venezuela were forced to turn her away because a massive blackout shut down a hospital.
Heartbroken mother Elizabeth Díaz was forced to carry her daughter’s body, which weighed just 22 pounds, through the streets to a morgue.
The report says Díaz was turned away from two hospitals because they did not have electrical service. The article goes on to state the following:
According to Díaz, the young woman was repeatedly convulsing and her condition worsened before she felt her daughter’s body stiffen.
Díaz’s daughter died her arms moments later.
Severely malnourished girl, 19, dies in mother’s arms after doctors in Venezuela were forced to turn her away https://t.co/DdfVhygfdo
— Daily Mail Online (@MailOnline) March 11, 2019
While you’re ignorantly calling for “dialogue” (which have all FAILED since the regime will never grant ANYTHING), this is happening in Venezuela:a mother carrying her dead daughter everywhere because of famine and the current BLACKOUT no hospitals/morgues https://t.co/KXNdMlF6L3
— Mārcø R. (@marcorodvas) March 11, 2019
— NTN24 Venezuela (@NTN24ve) March 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott