REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NJ.COM:
UPDATE: North Jersey town copes with tragic prom weekend crash that claimed life of teen who ‘lit up every room’
White ribbons were tied around a Sussex County town over the weekend in memory of a 17-year-old Newton High School student killed in a crash on Saturday the day after the school’s junior and senior prom.
The article goes on to state the following:
Alexis “Lexi” Faye, of Newton, was a passenger in a vehicle that went off Greendale Road in Fredon in Sussex County about 5:37 p.m., authorities said.
The driver, Anthony Burke, 17, and two other passengers, Maria Fiore, 16, and Nicholas Chavarria, 17, were taken to Morristown Medical Center. Burke and Fiore were taken by medical helicopter while Chavarria went to the hospital in an ambulance, authorities said.
In honor of the beautiful Lexi Faye, friends and family would like ribbons of WHITE, her favorite color, to be tied around trees, poles and mailboxes.
Gone too soon, but never forgotten.
— briana (@briana_20x) May 12, 2019
— NJ.com (@njdotcom) May 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NJ.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Crowd Boos Julian Castro For Refusing To Hold Baby
- DML LIVE: Shocking report from ICE (Mon – July 15)
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez Responds To Washington ICE Attack
- VIDEO: Mom Catches Kid Falling Off Balcony In Heart-Stopping Surveillance Video
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson highlights CNN ‘promoting’ Antifa
- BREAKING: Police give update on missing Utah student, announce they have a ‘person of interest’
- REPORT: CBP denies Marine Corps veteran entry for citizenship interview
- NEW: TeamDML launches, feedback we’ve received