REPORT: Hillary Clinton blasts Trump over ICE raids, tweets instructions to illegal aliens
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Thursday blasted the Trump administration for its “weaponized fear and bigotry” over his threatened immigrant raids and ongoing push to add a question on citizenship to the census.
Clinton’s message comes after reports that President Trump is planning to announce an executive action related to the citizenship question, which the Supreme Court recently blocked the administration from adding to the 2020 census.
The article goes on to state the following:
Also on Thursday, reports indicated that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents would launch massive raids on Sunday, targeting undocumented immigrants for deportation in an operation Trump planned but then delayed weeks ago. The action was set up to take place in 10 major cities and target up to 2,000 immigrants.
Clinton said in her Twitter post, “The Trump administration is preparing sweeping raids on undocumented people as the president threatens to go against the Supreme Court and demand citizenship information through the Census. Weaponized fear and bigotry are the central projects of this administration.”
The Trump administration is preparing sweeping raids on undocumented people as the president threatens to go against the Supreme Court and demand citizenship information through the Census.
Weaponized fear and bigotry are the central projects of this administration.
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) July 11, 2019
Clinton also retweeted the following instructions to illegal aliens on what to do if ICE comes to their door:
The @nytimes reported overnight that ICE is planning to conduct massive raids this weekend to deport families and “collateral” immigrants who may be nearby.
— Swing Left (@swingleft) July 11, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) July 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- PHOTO: Stormy Daniels announces Playboy photo shoot
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?