REPORT: Hillary Clinton taunts GOP senator: ‘Why are you parroting Russian propaganda?’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called out Sen. John Kennedy on Monday over the Louisiana Republican repeating unfounded claims of Ukrainian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
“Sen. Kennedy, why are you parroting Russian propaganda that U.S. intelligence officials tell us are designed to divide our country?” tweeted Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee.
The article goes on to state the following:
Clinton’s tweet came after NBC News host Chuck Todd pressed Kennedy over the claims on “Meet the Press” Sunday.
Sen. Kennedy, why are you parroting Russian propaganda that U.S. intelligence officials tell us are designed to divide our country? Did you miss the briefing that day? https://t.co/mzmMYHTlSp
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) December 2, 2019
WATCH: @chucktodd asks @SenJohnKennedy if he is “at all concerned that he has been duped” into believing that former Ukraine president worked for the Clinton campaign in 2016 #MTP #IfItsSunday@SenJohnKennedy: “No, just read the articles.” pic.twitter.com/YzIuAgzTNP
— Meet the Press (@MeetThePress) December 1, 2019
President Trump mocked Todd and thanked Kennedy in a Twitter post on Monday. He wrote, “Thank you to Great Republican @SenJohnKennedy for the job he did in representing both the Republican Party and myself against Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd on Meet the Depressed!”
Thank you to Great Republican @SenJohnKennedy for the job he did in representing both the Republican Party and myself against Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd on Meet the Depressed!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 2, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) December 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses