REPORT: Hillary refuses to acknowledge Trump at George H.W. Bush’s funeral
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
President Trump exchanged greetings with his predecessor Barack Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama after arriving at George H.W. Bush ’s funeral Wednesday, but there was a noticeable lack of warmth between the commander-in-chief and the woman he defeated to win the White House.
The article goes on to state the following:
The pair was seated in the front row of the Washington National Cathedral next to the Obamas. Trump shook hands with Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama, who greeted him by saying, “Good morning,” before he took his seat. Melania Trump also shook hands with the Obamas and Bill Clinton and nodded at Hillary Clinton.
But neither President Trump nor the Clintons appeared to acknowledge one another when the president arrived. Hillary Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, stared straight ahead while former President Bill Clinton glanced over.
As President Donald Trump takes his seat at George H.W. Bush’s funeral, once-Democratic presidential challenger Hillary Clinton looks straight ahead. (photo: Getty Images) pic.twitter.com/PJeCa66fAn
— Jessica Durando (@JessicaDurando) December 5, 2018
Watch Hillary Clinton pretend Donald Trump doesn’t exist. 👑 pic.twitter.com/HMAAlXn2LC
— Shannon Watts (@shannonrwatts) December 5, 2018
Hillary Clinton does not even so much as glance at the Trumps and it doesn’t escape CBS’s notice pic.twitter.com/zgYQ7du3Ii
— Marcus Gilmer (@marcusgilmer) December 5, 2018
Trump arrives at Bush 41 services, shakes Obama’s hand and Michelle’s hand. No eye contact with Bill Clinton or Hillary Clinton. pic.twitter.com/YCLiaA6cFc
— Manu Raju (@mkraju) December 5, 2018
What an image. An awkward moment for sure, as Hillary Clinton nodded toward Melania Trump. Some cold stares, but also remarkable that an event can bring this group of people together, at least physically. pic.twitter.com/PY1vOb55pZ
— Michael D. Shear (@shearm) December 5, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ex-NASA engineer builds glitter bomb for EPIC revenge on package thieves
- BREAKING: AZ governor appoints McSally to John McCain’s Senate seat, Cindy McCain responds
- UPDATE: Major advertisers announce they will stand by Tucker Carlson, won’t boycott
- BREAKING: Judge rips into Michael Flynn for ‘serious’ offenses, delays sentencing
- JUST IN: Panel of judges makes decision on ethics complaints against Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: House Republicans release transcript of second James Comey interview (READ)
- BREAKING: Judge rules mystery company owned by foreign country must comply with grand jury subpoena, suspected of being part of Mueller’s investigation
- EXCLUSIVE: DML responds to Ocasio-Cortez for saying ‘GOP media’ is scared of her
- BREAKING: ‘Laverne & Shirley’ star Penny Marshall dies
- BREAKING: Andy Pollack, father of Parkland shooting victim, tweets announcement on school safety and Trump