VIDEO: Historian Says Trump ‘Joined Andrew Johnson as the Most Racist President in American History’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
During an appearance Monday on MSNBC’s “Hardball,” author Jon Meacham said on the heels of President Donald Trump’s criticism of the so-called “The Squad,” a foursome of progressive Democratic lawmakers in the House of Representatives, Trump joined former President Andrew Johnson as “the most racist president” in American history.
Meacham included Trump’s Charlottesville remarks and his quest for former President Barack Obama’s birth certificate, in addition to his comments regarding “The Squad,” to bolster his case.
The article goes on to state the following:
“He has joined Andrew Johnson as the most racist president in American history,” Meacham declared. “Johnson in a state message said that African-Americans were incapable of self-government and relapsed into barbarism if they weren’t closely supervised.”
Meachum a Pulitzer Prize winner and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Destiny and Power, American Lion, and Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power.
Watch the video of the segment below:
Historian Jon Meacham on Pres. Trump’s tweets regarding congresswomen of color: “He has joined Andrew Johnson as the most racist President in American history.”https://t.co/fzM9K8Iu2H
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) July 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott