REPORT: House Democrats to subpoena accounting firm for Trump’s financial records
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WashingtonPost:
A top House investigative committee plans to subpoena President Trump’s accounting firm, Mazars USA, for Trump’s financial statements on Monday, according to a memo to committee members obtained by The Washington Post.
House Oversight and Reform Committee Chairman Elijah E. Cummings on Friday notified panel members of his intention to subpoena the company after it refused to hand over Trump’s financial documents, citing laws and rules that require compulsory measures from the panel.
The article goes on to state the following:
Cummings (D-Md.) had told reporters earlier this month that the company requested what he called a “friendly subpoena,” before they would comply with the request.
A top House investigative committee plans to subpoena President Trump’s accounting firm, Mazars USA, for Trump’s financial statements on Monday, according to a letter to lawmakers obtained by The Washington Post. https://t.co/cn9Cqqyn2d via @rachaelmbade
— Evan Rosenfeld (@Evan_Rosenfeld) April 12, 2019
. @RepCummings will reportedly issue a subpoena to accounting firm Mazars USA for all records the accounting firm has concerning @realDonaldTrump, his revocable trust, the Trump Organization, and other Trump interests. https://t.co/jDKROcYpAx
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 12, 2019
House Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings is moving to issue a subpoena to obtain 10 years of Trump’s financial records from accounting firm Mazars USA. https://t.co/IYkhdZAh5W
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) April 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WashingtonPost. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WashingtonPost
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns
- REPORT: Buttigieg blasts ‘hypocrisy’ of evangelicals for supporting Trump
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- VIDEO: Buttigieg brandishes his military service to smack Trump as a draft dodger
- BREAKING: Google employee, 22, found dead inside NYC headquarters
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- DML TV: President Trump and first lady Melania participate in event honoring military mothers
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists