REPORT: House Democrats urge Trump to end deportations of Iraqis after diabetic man’s death
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Dozens of House Democrats are calling on President Trump to halt deportations of Iraqi nationals following reports than an Iraqi-born diabetic man who spent most of his life in the U.S. died after being deported and then was unable to obtain insulin.
The man, Jimmy Aldaoud, who was brought to the U.S. as a toddler, had reportedly also been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, which advocates have said led to the criminal conviction that led to his deportation.
The article goes on to state the following:
“He already faced tremendous danger in a country that was completely foreign to him, as he was entirely Americanized and a Chaldean Christian, a religious minority that is highly persecuted in Iraq,” the 41 House Democrats wrote.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism
- VIDEO: Jesse Watters: Trump conducting the media like an orchestra