REPORT: Huge burger chain temporarily closes stores over bad bread
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
If you live in Texas and have a hankering for a Double-Double or some Animal-Style fries, turns out you’re going to have to wait before getting your In-N-Out fix. The chain temporarily closed all 37 of its locations in the Lone Star State Monday due to bad buns, Fox 4 News reports.
The article goes on to state the following:
Stores were initially supposed to reopen Tuesday after receiving a new shipment of buns, but they remained closed as they awaited the delivery, according to the Star-Telegram.
“At In-N-Out Burgers, we have always served the highest quality food with no compromise. We recently discovered that our buns in Texas do not meet the quality standards that we demand. There was and are no food safety concerns. We decided to close all of our Texas stores until we are confident that we can serve our normal high-quality bun,” [In-N-Out Burger executive vice president Bob Lang Jr.] said in a statement.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- REPORT: Caravan migrants becoming sick due to severe conditions (Photos, Videos)
- VIDEO: Obama comments on improving economy
- REPORT: Only one candidate shows up for debate in hot Senate race
- REPORT: Kanye West pays debt for Chicago mayor candidate