REPORT: Huge burger chain temporarily closes stores over bad bread
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
If you live in Texas and have a hankering for a Double-Double or some Animal-Style fries, turns out you’re going to have to wait before getting your In-N-Out fix. The chain temporarily closed all 37 of its locations in the Lone Star State Monday due to bad buns, Fox 4 News reports.
The article goes on to state the following:
Stores were initially supposed to reopen Tuesday after receiving a new shipment of buns, but they remained closed as they awaited the delivery, according to the Star-Telegram.
“At In-N-Out Burgers, we have always served the highest quality food with no compromise. We recently discovered that our buns in Texas do not meet the quality standards that we demand. There was and are no food safety concerns. We decided to close all of our Texas stores until we are confident that we can serve our normal high-quality bun,” [In-N-Out Burger executive vice president Bob Lang Jr.] said in a statement.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- REPORT: Man forced neighbors do chores so ‘they knew what it was like to be slaves’
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- VIDEO: Trump comments on Navy UFO sightings
- REPORT: Popular teen magazine promotes prostitution, sexting, to an audience of minors
- VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- REPORT: Critics pan Jim Acosta’s new book, Twitter ROASTS him
- REPORT: Dominican model in ‘love triangle between David Ortiz and a drug lord’